PDA

View Full Version : developers useful service

Dexterity
07-18-2017, 03:30 AM
Hi there!
I'd like to recommend you decent service provided by bithost.io which resells digitalocean hosting accepting bitcoins and other on a hourly billing terms.
They have cool deals suitable for those who want to pay with BTC.
Their service is very useful and I hope it will help you.

Shindo
07-21-2017, 03:40 AM
I know bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.

TonyJack
07-28-2017, 05:22 AM
Using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with crypto-currency on an hourly billing basis e.g. developers to test their applications, to me they seems reliable.

Paul-Henri
08-03-2017, 04:08 AM
According to my experience bithost.io (https://bithost.io/) is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, thats cool as for me.

damponting44
11-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Web administrations and web APIs have figured out how to expand the openness of the data put away and listed on the web. They have likewise opened up a huge swath of big business control usefulness for littler thin customer applications.