PDA

View Full Version : Changing my hosting company good or bad?

cathlilly
06-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Hi

My current web hosting is very slow and very old school type. Updating something is very tough, it will take long time to load the website.
I would like to shift to new host. Is it correct or not?

Dewlance
06-07-2017, 04:19 AM
If you are facing issue and site is very slow then you don't have any other option, Simply first take a full backup of your site and download backup to your local PC or offside server and then move your site to other host as soon as possible.

andrewetheridge
06-14-2017, 04:47 AM
Yes you can change the company hostname.

cathlilly
06-26-2017, 05:13 PM
If you are facing issue and site is very slow then you don't have any other option, Simply first take a full backup of your site and download backup to your local PC or offside server and then move your site to other host as soon as possible.

Very useful with clear explanation.

RH-Calvin
06-29-2017, 11:33 PM
You can transfer your hosting services to another host with more reliable and faster service. But you need to research the new host out before signing up with them.

cathlilly
07-06-2017, 05:09 PM
You can transfer your hosting services to another host with more reliable and faster service. But you need to research the new host out before signing up with them.

Yes finding a reliable and faster hosting is a best way.

cathlilly
08-24-2017, 10:41 AM
Yes you can change the company hostname.

But what if rank decreases?

damponting44
10-09-2017, 02:03 AM
Truly you can change the organization hostname.
You can exchange your facilitating administrations to another host with more dependable and speedier administration. Yet, you have to look into the new host out before joining with them.

cathlilly
11-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Truly you can change the organization hostname.
You can exchange your facilitating administrations to another host with more dependable and speedier administration. Yet, you have to look into the new host out before joining with them.

I think finding new hosting with beating customer support and onsite vising is a real problem.

Indraja
11-13-2017, 08:50 PM
You can happily change your hosting it won't affect your seo ranking or distrub your code but make sure to get an excellent support from your hosting company because if you don't get a good support then it will leads to technical issues.