PDA

View Full Version : Need offshore reseller hosting

HDLock
03-27-2017, 02:09 AM
I have a web site that has really huge traffic every day, but my current host started to get on my nerves because of the outages.
One of my friends told me that warez-host.com was quite good. Is their reseller hosting service reliable?
What can you say about them? How is their customer support? What do you think about their pricing?

Jango
03-31-2017, 03:36 AM
I can say that warez-host.com is the best one if you need offshore reseller hosting (http://www.warez-host.com/reseller.php) packages + Stable and Fast Servers..
We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time.

david smith
04-01-2017, 04:35 AM
It is good to take others advice before purchasing hosting from a hosting provider. If the person who has given the information is a customer of that web host, then the advice will be more credible. But hosting is service, and it can be experienced only after it is availed.

Paul-Henri
04-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Check out deals from Exmasters.com (http://www.exmasters.com/). You will get high available support, stable servers and reasonable pricing.

MorStone
04-05-2017, 02:59 AM
I had been on the exact vps I ordered at warez-host.com for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade.
Took only 12 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end).
All in all, the service is good and professional. Their reseller plans look affordable.

Jodi
04-12-2017, 05:56 AM
Whatever I need, whenever I need it, I have absolute confidence warez-host.com will take care of it for me. That is how good their customer service is. I have been with this web host for over seven months now and have had no problems with my site whatsoever.

TonyJack
04-20-2017, 02:30 AM
I recommend to rely on Exmasters.com hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Shindo
05-15-2017, 05:33 AM
My preferable option is to use Hostwinds for any hosting because of their high quality customer care, solid servers, stable networking and featured cheap plans.

Frost$
05-17-2017, 03:40 AM
Warez-host.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting. Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.