PDA

View Full Version : Brazil server search

Shindo
02-27-2017, 03:13 AM
Good day! I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found Maxihost.com.br (http://maxihost.com.br/), but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Brazil. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

TonyJack
03-06-2017, 03:41 AM
I recommend to trust Maxihost.com.br server solutions. You will receive from them fastest servers with responsive support at reasonable pricing.

LusoVPS
03-07-2017, 01:19 AM
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

MorStone
03-07-2017, 03:46 AM
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I can agree with you entirely. You can give superbithost.com a try cos this host is professional and offer nice bitcoin servers in Brazil.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.