PDA

View Full Version : What to do for indexing my site in Google?

newsheadlines
02-26-2017, 11:33 PM
Hi Friend !! Help me for indexing sites in Google !! I did all the things for indexing but Google crawling my sites but not indexing still my website so what i do please suggest me thanks.

sulbha
03-13-2017, 11:31 PM
You should add your site into Google Search console, submit the sitemap and your site will be indexed faster

shakthipriya
03-22-2017, 01:13 AM
Having a website today is an essential part of an online presence, and it’s important that your target customers can find your website by your brand name in search engines.Many of you may not be aware of the meaning of the term indexing. Indexing in SEO refers to search engines keeping a record of your web pages. When working on indexing of our site, we should target all major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc).Guide to Indexing your Website in Google

Submission to blog networks :
Sitemap submission :
Commen on Dofollow & Comment Luv:
Popular website stats program :
Social bookmarking submission :
Guest posting:

Sgraphinfotech
03-22-2017, 06:48 AM
If you want index your website in google you must follow the steps,

1. Create the Sitemap and submit the web master tool
2. Do Search Engine Submission
3. Do Social Media

pxljobs
03-24-2017, 02:11 AM
You can fetch your site in google web master tool this is an general way to index your site on google

RH-Calvin
03-31-2017, 06:34 AM
You can increase the crawling frequency and time by the following methods below:

1. Submit your website to search engines
2. Submit XML sitemap in webmaster tool
3. Build backlinks from high authority webpages
4. Promote your website in social networking websites

davidwarner033
04-03-2017, 05:20 AM
You can update your website regularly by unique blog postings. You can fetch the URL's in webmaster tool to index the website.

david smith
04-03-2017, 07:30 AM
There can be many reasons why a website is not indexed. One must check if the website has crawl errors. Check if the website or the website pages are blocked with robots.txt.