PDA

View Full Version : Keyword research

hariandro001
02-17-2017, 03:35 AM
Guys i have to select best keyword to target seo for that..Is there any tool to select best keyword for our website??

davidwarner033
02-27-2017, 09:35 PM
Google keyword planner and Google trends are the best tools to research.

jackar56
03-01-2017, 02:11 AM
you can use the google keyword planner tool to keyword research

tyagi
03-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Keyword research is a practice search engine optimization (SEO) professionals use to find and research actual search terms that people enter into search engines. Search engine optimization professionals research keywords, which they use to achieve better rankings in search engines.

Thank you!

shakthipriya
03-21-2017, 02:54 AM
Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field. Ranking for the right keywords can make or break your website. By researching your market's keyword demand, you can not only learn which terms and phrases to target with SEO, but also learn more about your customers as a whole.

Kiran Desai
03-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Guys i have to select best keyword to target seo for that..Is there any tool to select best keyword for our website??

Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Terms and Google Auto Suggestion are some of the best source to shortlist the keywords for SEO. These technique will help you to increase the traffic of your website and to rank your website for keywords for which your target audience is already searching.

Sgraphinfotech
03-22-2017, 06:53 AM
I would like to suggest google keywords planner tool and SEO power suite tool.

officeshub
03-24-2017, 12:00 AM
Key word planner
Ad words display planner
Soovle
UberSuggest.