PDA

View Full Version : Keyword research

hariandro001
01-30-2017, 11:19 PM
Hi,
I know keyword is the important one in seo..I have to select best keywords for my site..Is there any keyword research tool except google tool??

Nexevo Technologi
02-15-2017, 11:32 PM
I would like to suggest google keywords planner tool.

tyagi
03-21-2017, 12:19 AM
Keyword research is a practice search engine optimization (SEO) professionals use to find and research actual search terms that people enter into search engines. Search engine optimization professionals research keywords, which they use to achieve better rankings in search engines.

Thank you~!

joee
03-21-2017, 01:30 AM
5 Best Keyword Research Tools:

Google Keyword Planner
KWFinder
Moz’s Keyword Explorer
Keyword Tool
SEMrush

jackar56
03-21-2017, 02:10 AM
you should try to google keyword planner tool.

Sgraphinfotech
03-21-2017, 02:35 AM
Google keywords research tool is the best for find the exact business keywords.

officeshub
03-25-2017, 03:41 AM
Keyword research is a process of finding the maximum number of keywords for a particular website is called Keyword Research.
Google Planner is the tool used for keyword searching.

hariandro
03-28-2017, 05:22 AM
In seo content and keywords are important..Providing unique and relevant keyword to your site is very important.so don't use keyword stuffing
which is a black hat technique ..Use keyword related to your field which is being searched by visitors..
AdWords Display Planner
Word Stream’s Keyword Tool
Ubersuggest
Google Keyword Planner
Soovle
Competitor Source Code

davidwarner033
03-30-2017, 04:36 AM
I think Google keyword planner is the best free tool. Other than this, free tools are not much help so you need to go with paid tool like ahref, woorank Moz keyword research tool etc....

RH-Calvin
03-31-2017, 06:29 AM
Best keywords can be selected using Google keyword planner. It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.

david smith
04-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Doing keyword research for a website is important, and it can determine whether the website does well or not for the search terms related to the users of interest for the website. Based on the keyword research the webmaster can choose which are most relevant keywords that the site will be targeting. There are many tools also that can help webmasters with their keyword research.

KWFinder
Moz’s Keyword Explorer
Keyword Tool
SEMrush
Google Trends
Ubersuggest
Soovle
Competitor Source Code