PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good cloud US web hosting for e-commercing

HDLock
01-25-2017, 04:41 AM
Looking for hosting in US that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable cloud hosting packages.
What can you tell me about Viux.com and its hosting services?

I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?

Dexterity
01-30-2017, 04:17 AM
I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. According to my experience ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Jango
02-01-2017, 02:56 AM
IMHO, SolVPS.com cloud hosting deals ($4.49/mo) will suit all your specific needs on the most favorable terms.
I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs. Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.

Shindo
02-02-2017, 04:26 AM
I know ViUX.com is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

MorStone
02-07-2017, 12:38 AM
The techs at Hostingsource.com (http://www.Hostingsource.com/) walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
Superb webhosting provider - uptime perfect, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, pricing is cheaper than other companies - they are EXCELLENT.

WanderWood
02-08-2017, 07:29 AM
E-commerce-friendly plans are available from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
There is high uptime on their solid servers and prices are low.

TonyJack
02-09-2017, 02:39 AM
I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Jodi
02-10-2017, 02:07 AM
I know that SolVPS.com offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Paul-Henri
02-15-2017, 03:50 AM
I suggest to use ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Frost$
02-17-2017, 01:54 AM
I'm a long time user of hostingsource.com and before I found them I was always in a long search for the "perfect" hosting provider, which I never found because all of them always have a con.

I also like their 1-Click App Installer with the help of which I have an opportunity to install 350+ popular apps. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

yurgen
02-21-2017, 06:42 AM
I know hostingsource.com provides e-cimmerce-friendly plans which help to run websites smoothly and profitably.
SSD technology makes load speed fast and support is always ready to help. Prices are cheap.