PDA

View Full Version : Gmail and Firefox

cameron
07-28-2004, 10:15 AM
I was using Gmail fine for a few weeks, but now when I try to login while browsing with Firefox it just loads a blank page. Anyone else having this problem? It still works fine in IE.

thebillionaire
07-28-2004, 10:22 AM
nope I use firefox works fine, make sure your browser is cookie enabled.

cameron
07-28-2004, 10:26 AM
It is. It was working great before. I tried clearing out my cookies and stuff but that didn't help.

r2d2
07-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Adsense used to have problems with firefox, but seems ok now - that just returned you to the login page though, rather than a blank page, no one seemed to find a fix for that Google problem either though...

Percept
07-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Gmail is pretty unreliable ... I love the fact that it's webbased and let's me search true my emails fast but besides that it's pretty still sucky. I blaim all the javascript, you can't even use your back and forward buttons!

Just try a couple of times , it will log you in eventually.

cameron
07-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Adsense used to have problems with firefox, but seems ok now - that just returned you to the login page though, rather than a blank page, no one seemed to find a fix for that Google problem either though...

I've had that problem too, on and off. It's fine now though. I still can't get Gmail to work, but maybe it will fix itself too.

intelliot
07-31-2004, 01:31 AM
yes. one thing to try is refreshing; this works with some gmail problems.

cameron
07-31-2004, 12:18 PM
Thanks. Refreshing worked. I thought I tried that before as it's the obvious thing to do, but maybe I didn't.