PDA

View Full Version : Which provides better web hosting service, godady or bigrock ?

abhishek1
10-26-2016, 04:44 AM
I want to know which is better domain hosting service provider.

Jodi
10-27-2016, 05:34 AM
If you ask me, I have had a good run dealing with Hostwinds (http://www.hostwinds.com/) team. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

William James
10-29-2016, 06:47 PM
I have good experience with Godaddy and NameClues, and both are giving best service to my sites.

MorStone
11-15-2016, 06:36 AM
There is no denying the fact that big host can provide bad customer support, so I would recommend you to deal with Medium-sized web hosts like KVChosting.com
Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Dexterity
11-18-2016, 04:20 AM
I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com as the one of best option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Frost$
11-21-2016, 04:27 AM
Yes, I totally agree about Kvchosting.com and their ssd hosting - their services are based on quality!
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended.

Shindo
11-23-2016, 04:15 AM
If you are in search of quality hosting provider take a look at ViUX. You will receive from them high stable scalable plans at reasonable rates. Support team is skilled and available.

HDLock
11-25-2016, 06:21 AM
I can also join the majority of positive feedbacks about kvchosting.com ssd hosting services.
Their tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.

TonyJack
11-30-2016, 03:45 AM
According to my experience ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Jango
12-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Check http://www.digitalserver.com.mx/ - I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.

pxljobs
01-26-2017, 11:13 PM
There are lot of web hosting companies offer affordable prices so you can analyze all those things you can choose suitable one for your business, godaddy give an standard service compare to bigrock.

giftsdaniel
01-27-2017, 05:15 AM
Both are give best hosting services

ewastecompany2
06-02-2017, 03:22 AM
Both are providing best web hosting services