PDA

View Full Version : AWS pages

incka
07-23-2004, 07:17 AM
At the moment my AWS only does Next & Previous pages, how would I make it so every page had a link to all the pages in the category? Also is there any way to make AWS into AWS-SQL where I insert a new row with a node and name in and it produces the pages, instead of making new pages for each node?

intelliot
07-23-2004, 10:36 AM
I think that'll just take some coding :)

How are the next/prev links generated? You should be able to find the number of pages and then use a loop to output links to all of them.

Mike
07-23-2004, 11:02 AM
If I've got time I'll post the everypage link thing later.

incka
07-23-2004, 11:47 AM
I'm not a PHP-Boffin, I got a code and only edited it slightly...

intelliot
07-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Boffin? I had to go look that one up. "Chiefly British Slang" for a scientist. Interesting!

incka
07-23-2004, 12:01 PM
They are charictarised by having massives heads with wrinkely foreheads and make appearences on washing machine adverts as well as vic and bob comedy programs where they host cooking programs where one woman cut off her nose to make a dish that looked like Jesus. British humor.

Mike
07-23-2004, 12:04 PM
Try this, it's what I got.

Jump to page:<br>
<?php
if($pageCount < 50) { $max_page_show = $pageCount; } else { $max_page_show = 50; }
for ($i=1; $i < $max_page_show+1; $i++) {
if($i != $page) { ?><a class="reviews" href="<?php echo "http://www.mp3playerreviews.net/"; ?>reviews<?php echo $catURL; ?>/<? echo $i;
?>/<?php echo $keyword; ?>"><?php } else { echo "<b>"; } echo $i; if($i != $page) {?></a><?php } else {echo "</b>";}?> | <?php
}
?>

incka
07-23-2004, 12:08 PM
I think I will need to edit a bit cause I don't do my aws exactly the same, but thanks Mike :)