PDA

View Full Version : right server to buy ...

yurgen
09-27-2016, 07:53 AM
Can you help me out to choose a right server comparing deals from hostingsource.com and thehostingcompanyus.com?
What would oyu do being in my place?

Paul-Henri
09-28-2016, 07:11 AM
I'd say that Kvchosting.com (http://kvchosting.com/) would be best option to get server hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Jodi
09-30-2016, 04:42 AM
Pretty good dedicated hosting (https://www.plusplushosting.net/dedicated-server/) packages in US offered by Plusplushosting.net team. All of their work is professional.
Pricing is also, good enough.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

Dexterity
10-04-2016, 02:38 AM
My preferable option is Exmasters.com to get quality servers. They have all needed features, helpful knowledgeable team and cheap plans.

Shindo
10-07-2016, 05:48 AM
Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

TonyJack
10-14-2016, 04:11 AM
As I know hosting deals from kvchosting.com can be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Jango
10-18-2016, 04:40 AM
I was impressed by Hostingsource.com and their servers. They are located in US (pricing is quite good).

Dedicated Server - Intel I7 (4790) - 4 Cores CPU - Price - $95/mo (1st month discounted price - $47.5/mo)
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 25 TB
Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.

MorStone
10-24-2016, 03:38 AM
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).
I'll be with hostingsource.com for a long time to come I think. For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly.

yurgen
10-25-2016, 06:13 AM
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use a server from hostingsource.com, prices are competitive and support is active for 24 hours.
They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.