PDA

View Full Version : Need to host e-commerce web site in Singapore

MorStone
08-29-2016, 07:13 AM
Looking for hosting in Singapore that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.

Require 20 gbs of disk space Linux e-commerce hosting plan.

What can you tell me about QHoster.com and its hosting services in Singapore?
Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

Jodi
09-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Well, I have being using QHoster.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

JackieWarne
09-02-2016, 01:34 AM
I would suggest you to go for Rackbank data center located in India

Frost$
09-07-2016, 05:38 AM
QHoster.com host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed. Very good web hosting. Great prices and great reliability. Their server locations are UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Shindo
09-15-2016, 05:45 AM
If you are in search of server provider you should go with Superbithost.com (http://www.superbithost.com/). This company is known as cool place for server solutions and support that is ready for help all round the clock.

Jango
09-20-2016, 05:01 AM
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with QHoster.com.
Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.