PDA

View Full Version : College Football

GCT13
08-27-2003, 12:18 PM
Note to ESPN: shut off MS Office spell check when screenshotting images (http://espn.go.com/ncf/0830coverage.html). :p

Anyone like college football? I'll be watching the Illini take on Missouri.

Stevens
08-27-2003, 12:42 PM
100% Ohio-State Buckeye here. The Wahington game might be a rude awakening without Clarett, but the beer will taste great!

ERIC

GCT13
08-27-2003, 12:50 PM
Buckeye huh... I'm still a little bitter about that game last year. Not that we would have prevailed neccessarily, but it could have gone 4 OTs.

5 straight home games, not a bad way for the national champs to start the year :cool:

Stevens
08-27-2003, 12:56 PM
No kidding, and I was 10 minutes away from having tickets to all of them! I had the opportunity to buy them, called a buddy to see if he wanted some too, and by the time I got back to the site where they were being sold they were sold out! What bum luck...

You know that's the way the ball falls. I grew up a Michigan fan so converting was a bit difficult, but I have learned to really be a Big Ten fan. If OSU is having a crummy season, and UI is having a great one and they play each other, I don't wanna see UI loose because I wanna keep the trophies in the Midwest!!!

Same goes for that legendary game at the end of November...OSU vs. UM...

ERIC

GCT13
08-27-2003, 02:04 PM
I grew up a Michigan fan

Shocking. Did any of your friends/family disown you when you jumped ship?