PDA

View Full Version : Looking for high end Voice Servers (teamspeak)

Jodi
08-05-2016, 05:32 AM
I decided to create a thread where experienced webmasters can share their ideas regarding the best places for getting Voice Servers (teamspeak).
What reliable options do you know and can recommend me to visit?

Any information on Trunkspacehosting.com and their Voice servers? Is the price reasonable? Maybe any cheaper deals?

Do they offer any discounts?

Please recommend me some alternatives for comparison...

Frost$
08-10-2016, 05:36 AM
Taking into account their good reputation, I believe you will have good experience dealing with Trunkspacehosting.com. Their Voice servers are affordable.
Moreover, the abundance of positive feedbacks makes them the most preferable. Try to use coupon code "SPEC10OFF" for 10% off on all of their services.

HDLock
08-17-2016, 05:54 AM
Trunkspacehosting.com will be good choice. They are reliable and have nice reputation for ordering Voice Servers (http://www.trunkspacehosting.com/).
They have also chosen partnerships with datacenters that have a GREAT trackrecord, redundancy at every level, and premium uplink providers.

MorStone
08-26-2016, 05:36 AM
I can express the point that Trunkspacehosting.com is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market and bog standard Voice server providers.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. Go ahead and don't waste your time any longer.

Paul-Henri
08-31-2016, 06:06 AM
If you are looking for best server hosting I suggest Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff