PDA

View Full Version : Need good reseller hosting based on ssd, budget is $20/mo

Jodi
08-05-2016, 03:48 AM
I'm looking for a hosting which can provide reseller hosting plans based on ssd storage for me.
Do you think that Kvchosting.com reseller hosting plans will be good solution?

Need 50 gbs of disk space, Linux, 1 tb of bandwidth. My budget is $20/mo

Any experience dealing with them? Thanks in advance.

Paul-Henri
08-09-2016, 05:37 AM
I know Kvchosting.com (http://kvchosting.com/) is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast.

Frost$
08-10-2016, 05:37 AM
My experience with kvchosting.com ssd web host (http://www.kvcwebhost.com/) has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.

All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Dexterity
08-15-2016, 05:43 AM
I see that Kvchosting.com vps deals are trustworthy and would be great option in your search. Their service is reputable and reliable, support is highly available and prices are moderate.

HDLock
08-16-2016, 05:36 AM
Well, $12.99/mo for such resourceful and feature-rich ssd reseller hosting account offered by Kvchosting.com is really good price.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

Shindo
08-18-2016, 04:19 AM
You should try Hostwinds.com (https://www.hostwinds.com/) ssd reseller hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Jango
08-22-2016, 04:57 AM
I'm looking for a hosting which can provide reseller hosting plans based on ssd storage for me.
Do you think that Kvchosting.com reseller hosting plans will be good solution?

Need 50 gbs of disk space, Linux, 1 tb of bandwidth. My budget is $20/mo

Any experience dealing with them? Thanks in advance.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me. Kvchosting.com is cool web host.

TonyJack
08-25-2016, 05:28 AM
I'd say hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd reseller hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.

MorStone
08-29-2016, 07:09 AM
I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.

They can be good for large and small companies as well as for individuals.
Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting. Kvchosting.com would be the best bet.