PDA

View Full Version : what is guest posting in SEO?

nancy07
07-29-2016, 11:59 PM
what is guest posting in SEO?

Hasanenvent
07-30-2016, 03:40 AM
Guest Blogging is more than writing a blog post for some other blog...There are 2 types of guest blogging –

1. Guest blogging on own blog
2. Guest blogging on others blog

After google panda updation guest blogging is much more important than link exchange. Importance of guest blogging is visitor attract to our blog and can share something or give some comments and give a link to our blog..

Thoughtgrid
09-23-2016, 04:55 AM
The guest posting writer creates the original content post on other blog these build the brand awareness with different audience used to help drive a new traffic to your site these also one of the SEO technique.

ananyasharma
07-21-2017, 12:43 AM
Guest posting sites which allows visitors to post articles or post in their sites or blogs.

RH-Calvin
07-21-2017, 06:12 AM
Guest posting is the process of submitting articles to various blogs as a guest author. The process helps to rank keywords higher in search engines and also generate good traffic from them.

Nas
07-24-2017, 10:19 PM
You can get quality traffic, build domain and search engine authority, build online influence, helps you develop your authority, build credibility and improves your exposure to online business.

jackar56
07-26-2017, 01:33 AM
Guest posting is creating content and publishing it on another person's website. Blogs are a very popular platform for guest posting

swikriti.sharma
11-21-2017, 12:43 AM
"Guest posting" is the process of writing an article on another person's site or blog. Guest blogging is a method used by the owners of blogs to increase traffic to their sites.

virginoilseom
11-21-2017, 08:35 PM
Guest blogging — otherwise called Guest posting — is the act of contributing a post to someone else's blog keeping in mind the end goal to fabricate connections, presentation, expert, and connections.

damponting44
11-22-2017, 12:10 AM
“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.