PDA

View Full Version : Quality UK Hosting

TonyJack
07-28-2016, 03:24 AM
Planning to launch my personal wordpress blog and at first it won't be overloaded so I need cheap, but reliable host with UK location.
I have found great deals from BuddhaHost.ca that looks nice and suitable for me, any knowledge regarding their service?
Thanks in advance!

MorStone
08-01-2016, 05:44 AM
I would recommend you not to focus your attention only on one host, try to widen the range of your search. I know QHoster.com (http://www.QHoster.com/) is a good host.
They have stable servers located in UK. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

yurgen
08-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Quality hosting in UK is available from keenweb.co.uk, this host is proven to be the best in delivering quality services not only in UK but all over the IT world.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.

Jodi
08-04-2016, 05:57 AM
I decided to try QHoster.com cPanel web hosting (https://www.qhoster.com/cpanel-web-hosting.html/) after seeing good feedbacks about their services.
As a webmaster or administrator of a site that is mission critical, I simply don't have the luxury to wait and wait. Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to this host now.

Paul-Henri
08-09-2016, 02:49 AM
As I know BuddhaHost.ca is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Frost$
08-11-2016, 06:16 AM
IMHO, SolVPS.com will be the best bet. It is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.
Their servers are located in UK and US. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Shindo
08-18-2016, 03:11 AM
No doubts buddhahost.ca would be the best option for your needs. They have exceeded all my expectations and have a great staff. Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!

Jango
08-22-2016, 04:56 AM
SolVPS is the best UK web host I have ever tried before. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.

TonyJack
08-25-2016, 04:48 AM
Now I see BuddhaHost.ca is suitable place for your needs. Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Thanks for your replies.