PDA

View Full Version : cloud hosting search

Shindo
06-29-2016, 05:45 AM
I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
I have found ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) hosting deals. What do you think of them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Jodi
07-04-2016, 05:58 AM
Think that you will not regret a thing if you choose stratus4.com and their cloud hosting solutions. Don't forget to choose their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.

TonyJack
07-05-2016, 04:24 AM
Have you looked for customer reviews on them? According to my experience ViUX.com is great webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Frost$
07-08-2016, 04:37 AM
I agree with all the positive comments here wholeheartedly! I have been using Stratus4.com for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Paul-Henri
07-12-2016, 05:01 AM
I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Dexterity
07-18-2016, 05:25 AM
To my mind you can trust ViUX.com. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

HostColor
07-20-2016, 10:10 AM
@Shindo, are you interested about this particular company or you need to receive advice from the forum members?

Shindo
07-21-2016, 05:46 AM
Thanks for your replies. Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com services. I really love their support and nice offers at reasonable pricing.