PDA

View Full Version : Hoswinds VPS Plans

Shindo
05-13-2016, 03:46 AM
Hello guys, I am looking for a decent VPS with:
SSD, 2GB of RAM, 2 CPU Cores and at least 5TB Transfer.
I will not need support, as long as server hardware and network is working properly.
I'd probably try the Hostwinds.com (https://www.hostwinds.com/) offer which matches all criteria, if no one else comes up with something better. Thanks in advance.

HDLock
05-17-2016, 06:07 AM
The Service has been great, I would recommend hostwinds to anyone. The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites.
I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees. They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them.

+++ use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

TonyJack
05-19-2016, 03:57 AM
According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

Jango
05-23-2016, 05:40 AM
This host is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, hostwinds met all my specific demands.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently.

Paul-Henri
05-26-2016, 03:25 AM
To know more about hosting provider you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard that Hostwinds.com is offering cheap stable plans and their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner, you won't regret.

MorStone
05-27-2016, 04:11 AM
The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.
The company is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.

Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Give Hostwinds a try - their work is based on quality. Their Litespeed server is super fast.

Dexterity
06-01-2016, 04:27 AM
You will be pleased dealing with Hostwinds.com VPS hosting solutions. They are time-tested reputable host with experienced staff and powerful servers.

Jodi
06-02-2016, 04:22 AM
Hostwinds have consistently offered me a great deal and introduced great packages (like Mambo) that helped me build my website and keep track of traffic and other maintenance.
Customer service has always been fast and eager to resolve any question. You can also join their FB page: facebook.com/hostwinds

Shindo
06-06-2016, 04:01 AM
Now I am sure in reliability of Hostwinds.com services. I really love their high available support and powerful servers. Their prices are totally affordable to me. Thanks for your replies.

yurgen
06-06-2016, 05:32 AM
VPS accounts from veeble.org and a2hosting.com are worth your attention die to their top-notch services.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Their support team is very helpful around the clock.

Frost$
06-09-2016, 05:21 AM
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers - take your time to look at these VPS hosts:
- http://www.libertyvps.net/
- http://www.QHoster.com/
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.