PDA

View Full Version : ssd reseller hosting

TonyJack
04-01-2016, 05:54 AM
I need your help in choosing the best reseller host offering ssd hosting plans.
What can you say about kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting services and plans?
Any info on them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Jodi
04-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Do you have any payment methods requirements? How much disk space and data transfer do you require?

I know kvchosting.com have really good reputation in the hosting services market. They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver. Contact them to get all the things cleared.

Paul-Henri
04-08-2016, 05:33 AM
I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. According to my experience Kvchosting.com (http://kvchosting.com/) is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Frost$
04-11-2016, 06:43 AM
Kvchosting.com is reasonably priced and offers huge storage and transfer amount.
I am not that knowledgeable about computers or creating a website but found their web builder software easy to use and when I have found myself in difficulties the customer support was very good and dealt with my problems with efficiency and speed.

Dexterity
04-14-2016, 05:32 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that Kvchosting.com are one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

HDLock
04-18-2016, 05:17 AM
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

I had been on the exact vps I ordered at Kvchosting.com for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade. Took only 12 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end). This host gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.

Shindo
04-19-2016, 05:43 AM
I'd say that with Kvchosting.com everything works perfectly. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Jango
04-21-2016, 05:43 AM
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

Kvchosting.com is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. You can join their facebook community: facebook.com/kvchosting

MorStone
05-30-2016, 02:47 AM
Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and Kvchosting.com server is always fast and stable.
It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!