PDA

View Full Version : premium networking servers

TonyJack
04-01-2016, 03:51 AM
Hello! Which hosts are provided with premium network? My requirements are: really solid network, skilled support and powerful hardware. I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers. By the way how is Hostzealot.com? Reliable or not? Thanks!

Jodi
04-06-2016, 06:25 AM
What about disk space, Data Transfer and RAM Requirements? Linux or Windows server?

I can also add that Wolfcraftserver.com is considered as professional web host where you will have opportunity to get nice dedicated server hosting deals.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING
It gives 10% on everything.

yurgen
04-07-2016, 07:42 AM
I'd recommend you to use servers from trustworthy hosts, I mean Qhoster.com and Pirateshosting.net.
Prices are rock-bottom and uptime is high and support is helpful any time you contact them.

Paul-Henri
04-08-2016, 01:57 AM
I suppose you need to do research on them with the help of review websites. I know Hostzealot.com is delivering trustworthy hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Dexterity
04-14-2016, 04:46 AM
I can say with Hostzealot.com everything works perfectly. They are providing cheap deals with high stability of network and fast reply support team.

HDLock
04-18-2016, 05:19 AM
I know Rogohosting.com offer really cool dedicated servers and have a fantastic swift support and with an amazing high quality.
Customer care and professionalism:
Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional. It is especially nice that they do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.

Use their 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN

Shindo
04-19-2016, 04:48 AM
Taking into account your needs I believe Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!

Jango
04-22-2016, 06:17 AM
If you ask me, I have seen really good servers offered by Kvchosting.com (http://kvcwebhost.com/) team. They start from $89.99/mo - pricing is ok, you will get what you pay for.
What I can say about their server & network uptime they are perfect, my client's sites are always up. They also provide useful information in twitter: twitter.com/kvchosting

TonyJack
04-25-2016, 03:09 AM
Now I am sure in reliability of Hostzealot.com. They have all needed solutions, high available support and low pricing. Thanks.