PDA

View Full Version : Contacting affiliate managers

mobilebadboy
06-30-2004, 09:07 PM
What would you consider an acceptable wait time before contacting an affiliate manager about getting an application reviewed? I think an affiliate manager should be as quick as possible, but I learn that doesn't always happen.

I signed up for 3 same-type affiliates (through CJ) a couple of days ago, and although all were reviewing manually, only one has taken the time to review my application and accept me. That was within about 3-4 hours, and they can bet I'm going to promote them more than the others.

I think 48+ hours is too much, but then again I'm a pretty impatient person. But I've never, ever in all my years dealing with affiliate programs waited more than 24 hours. And at this point I think if they're not overly interested in processing my app, I'd really want to affiliate myself with them. But I'd like to contact them either way.

Chris
06-30-2004, 09:43 PM
2 weeks, if I don't get approved after 2 weeks I send an email. One program its been 3 months. Their loss.

mobilebadboy
06-30-2004, 09:49 PM
You've definetely got more patience than I do. :p

I signed up for CJ's referral program on June 7th. Still nothing. I'd like to email them and tell them that the click throughs to Linkshare are skyrocketing. :)

pulsetoday
07-01-2004, 09:25 AM
Its been three weeks since I submitted my site for review with CJ and they have not even visited it once. I can't understand why they can't be like linkshare.