PDA

View Full Version : Anyone speak Russian?

mobilebadboy
06-28-2004, 01:36 PM
I can't remember where everyone is from off the top of my head, so is anyone hear from Russia, or at least know Russian and can translate something? Just a small paragraph.

The 2 blue words were a link to a site. From the very poor online translators, it looks like the person is talking about starting a site like the linked site, where people can sell skins, and will also offer free ones. I'm just making sure that's correct and not that the skins on the linked site will be offered for free on that site. :D

Сделать что-то типа этого сайта, только по скинам к LDU... Дать возможность всем вебмастерам публиковать свои скины для продажи, за определённый %... В этом варианте тоже будут "фри-скинс", но акцент будет ставиться на платные скины.

incka
06-28-2004, 11:35 PM
If I hear some I can translate a few words but I can't read it...

I'll look for a translator...

This is what I got:

To make something such as this site, only on скинам to LDU... To enable all web designers to publish the скины for sale, for certain %... In this variant too will be "фри-скинс", but the accent will be put on paid скины.

incka
06-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Transliterating the unknown words produces:

To make something such as this site, only on skinam to LDU... To enable all web designers to publish the skiny for sale, for certain %... In this variant too will be "fri-skins", but the accent will be put on paid skiny.

r2d2
06-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Transliterating...

Is this what George Bush would do instead of 'translating'? :rolleyes:

Quite impressed you kow some Russian, how'd that come about?

You could maybe try a russian forum, or IRC maybe if you have no luck.

incka
06-29-2004, 12:33 AM
About a year ago I listened to some learn Russian tapes, but I can't read the cyrillic characters.

Just search google for 'Russian translator' and you will find something...

r2d2: I think I remember Chris banning political conversation, but that did make me lol. Sounds like something off dead ringers...

pulsetoday
06-29-2004, 01:37 AM
BableFish gave this result -

To make something of the type of this site, only on skinam to LDU... To make possible to all vebmasteram to publish its skiny for sale, for that determined %... in this version will also &.tsuot;fri-skins&.tsuot;, but accent will be placed on paid skiny.

Maybe Its time I Again start watching TB6 :)

r2d2
06-29-2004, 05:06 AM
r2d2: I think I remember Chris banning political conversation, but that did make me lol. Sounds like something off dead ringers...

Hehe, yeah, can remove it you like Chris? I'd say it was more observational comedy than political conversation :) Reminded me of Dead Ringers, so had to post :)