PDA

View Full Version : What is Affiliate Marketing in SEO?

Nexevo Technologi
12-30-2015, 05:35 AM
Hai Friends..

I have a one question..What is Affiliate Marketing how to learn about it.

Angleblade007
03-31-2016, 06:37 AM
Hi Nexevo
I have found the best place to learn about affiliate marketing to be the wealthy affiliate university, I have reviewd this at http://whatisaffiliatemarketing.org if you are intrested it is free to get started and will let you know everything you need to get started in affiliate marketing.
I hope this helps

davidwarner033
04-13-2016, 02:19 AM
Many popular e-commerce websites offer free registration for the affiliate to develop and market their services,when people click on it and do any money transaction you will be paid a part of this money as a commission.

Thoughtgrid
12-16-2016, 03:58 AM
These is one of the oldest marketing strategy you refer someone to get buy the product you get reward for that.

damponting44
12-16-2016, 04:34 AM
Affiliate management is a key ingredient of an effective SEO/SEM plan. Too many corporations make affiliate management as an afterthought, often to the corporation's detriment. I'm helping a nonprofit become unbanned in Google. Unfortunately, helping sites get unbanned is a normal, everyday part of my job.

jeffronald19
12-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing.

Venky123
12-19-2016, 12:23 AM
Affiliate Marketing is one of the types of marketing in which you can promote a product on your blog or website, if any customer buy that product through your reference add you will get commission on that product.

sulbha
12-21-2016, 12:34 AM
A way for a company to sell its products by signing up individuals or companies ("affiliates") who market the company's products for a commission.

nancy07
12-22-2016, 01:56 AM
Affiliate marketing is that it’s a technique where other publishers and websites will promote your business. Basically the way it works is that an affiliate is rewarded every time a visitor, customer or sale for your business is generated through an advertisement on their web site.

AnjanaSharma
06-14-2017, 07:06 AM
Affiliate marketing is the method of earning a commission by promoting different people's (or company's) merchandise. You find a product you wish, promote it to others and earn a bit of the profit for every sale that you simply make.

jackar56
06-16-2017, 05:38 AM
A common way to make money online is through affiliate marketing. As of this writing, affiliate marketing is my largest income stream.

RH-Calvin
06-19-2017, 10:17 AM
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

ananyasharma
07-19-2017, 08:03 AM
Affiliate marketing is the method of earning a commission by promoting different people's (or company's) merchandise. You find a product you wish, promote it to others and earn a bit of the profit for every sale that you simply make.