PDA

View Full Version : 50% Discount on Hosting for those who want to move from EIG

Jodi
12-07-2015, 06:40 AM
There are tons of web hosts offering discounts on their hosting solutions. I've got to know that Gigapros.com started to offer really attractive one:

Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box and they will complete free migration.
What can you say about this special offer? Is it reliable option to deal with?

Frost$
12-11-2015, 06:04 AM
I have been using Gigapros.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
I have an e- commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.

HDLock
12-17-2015, 05:34 AM
No doubt. Gigapros.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

Jango
12-23-2015, 05:06 AM
I like Gigapros.com hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

MorStone
12-29-2015, 05:47 AM
I switched to gigapros.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help.
The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.