PDA

View Full Version : Linkshare?

Mike
08-25-2003, 01:28 PM
Hi all,

I joined linkshare today, and found out that there were currently no programs that I could join - as there were non listed in any of the categories.

Has anybody experienced anything like this before?

Thanks,
Mike:)

Chris
08-25-2003, 02:08 PM
No

Mike
08-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Hmmm...

I click on all categories and get the following message:

"There are no new offers available now. Please try the other categories. "

Emailed them, have to wait to see what they say...

Mike
08-26-2003, 09:21 AM
Got a reply and was told that there are currently no programs available in the UK version:(

organ
02-19-2006, 02:34 AM
sorry! Only US or maybe not relate website

john190
03-03-2006, 02:55 AM
Do they offer a UK version of linkshare then. If they have no merchants listed then why would they be accepting new publishers.

Got a reply and was told that there are currently no programs available in the UK version:(

FPU
03-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Why does LinkShare suck so bad :confused: :confused:

5 Star wanted me to ask in this forum??

Grant29
03-27-2006, 11:43 AM

CJ has UK programs. You can check them out.

john190
03-30-2006, 08:26 AM
CJ sucks.

I've you put all their ads on your site and things, you have to do all this and get at least one lead or sale within 6 months or you will be faced with a closed account and having to pull all of those links of your site again.

Chris
03-30-2006, 08:30 AM
I like linkshare more than CJ to be sure. CJ has some nice programs, but I rarely see the kind of advanced creatives that I like (drm javascript creatives, non-traditional banner sizes). I also find linkshare's reports to be easier to use. CJ has more advertisers overall, but linkshare has more big brands. CJ has more PPA or PPL type merchants, linkshare has more normal retail affiliate programs.

john190
03-30-2006, 09:31 AM
My thoughts on CJ and Linkshare are that I have had my account suspended in CJ about 5 times no due to inactivity. This is mainly because I joined it when I was just building the sites and when they were in early developement. I have only ever had once sale with CJ and I got paid for it on time. Great, I thought that now I have had a sale that my account would not get closed, but after 6 months of not receiving another sale, my account was closed.

With Linkshare I have ever only signed up to it once since I started affiliate marketing. I had not earn't or hardly bothered with it for about 2 years. It is only since about a year ago since I had started with it and I have already earn't over $1,000 with them and have been paid for all of my earnings. One of my sales was over $1,000 where I had a commission of something like $95.

So how I see things is that I prefer linkshare. I also like the fact that they have alot of merchants are alot of these are top quality.

CJ has lots of merchants that are also of quality.

As I want to grow, then I will have to join CJ again, but I will only do it when I know that I can produce at least 1 sale every week.

FPU
03-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Yes CJ sucks in that regard, they will close your account and their banners are running on your sites without giving you credit, they are crooks, they steal millions of dollars from webmasters like this! :eek: