PDA

View Full Version : Joomla Hosting

Dexterity
10-30-2015, 04:25 AM
Need help to choose a host for hosting my Joomla hosting websites.
What are your views on ViUX.com? The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Are they good for performing Joomla hosting solutions?

Counter
11-02-2015, 07:29 AM
You must go through reviews websites on this hosting provider to get more information regarding their services and support

MorStone
11-03-2015, 04:52 AM
I have proudly been hosting my site with Viux.com, after being referred from this review site.
Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.

Shindo
11-05-2015, 04:14 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? I find ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) to be a reliable wordpress host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

TonyJack
11-11-2015, 04:27 AM
My recommendation is to rely on ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Paul-Henri
11-18-2015, 04:21 AM
Seems with ViUX.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

HDLock
11-20-2015, 04:35 AM
For running Joomla, I would highly recommend http://demontech.net/ and their affordable hosting deals.
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

Parul1212
11-21-2015, 04:15 AM
Joomla! is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Joomla! is easy to install, simple to manage, and reliable.

Dexterity
11-24-2015, 04:24 AM
Now I see that ViUX.com is really quality service. They are time-tested company with high stability and reliable solutions. Thanks for your replies.