PDA

View Full Version : SSD VPS Web Hosts with Discounts?

HDLock
10-22-2015, 06:28 AM
Decided to make a notion on reliable SSD VPS hosts offering discounts.
What are your views on Kvchosting.com and their work? Are they good for running forums?
Any specials or discounts offered by their team?

Jango
10-27-2015, 06:20 AM
I've been using Kvchosting.com for about 8 months. I run my site at their ssd vps hosting plan.
The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder.

DISCOUNT CODE: ssdvps - gives 50% off the price.

Dexterity
10-30-2015, 05:24 AM
My choice to get ssd vps hosting solutions would be definitely Kvchosting.com (http://kvchosting.com/). They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

MorStone
11-02-2015, 06:44 AM
Must say that Kvchosting.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

Shindo
11-05-2015, 05:01 AM
I have heard that Kvchosting.com is trustworthy company with solid servers and helpful staff. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

Jodi
11-10-2015, 03:56 AM
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to kvchosting.com on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.

TonyJack
11-11-2015, 05:50 AM
As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

yurgen
11-11-2015, 07:06 AM
A2hosting.com (https://www.a2hosting.com/managed-vps-hosting) SSD VPS deals have an attractive discount - 34PRESTO - 34% off.
They have fast and responsive support.

Frost$
11-16-2015, 04:55 AM
Kvchosting.com is a great low-cost ssd web hosting provider. They have unbelievably good support.
Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.

Paul-Henri
11-18-2015, 05:40 AM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.