PDA

View Full Version : Hostgator have raised their pricing?

Jodi
09-09-2015, 07:30 AM
Recently I came a across my client's website and it is not work. What's wrong with HostGator service?
I contact him and he told me that they don't answer any more. So, I decided to help him in this case.

What reliable web hosts do you know? Please recommend reliable web hosting providers.

Dexterity
09-10-2015, 02:16 AM
I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Shindo
09-15-2015, 02:23 AM
If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on timeshost.com (http://manage.timeshost.com/). You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff. Get half price off using coupon WHT.

Frost$
09-17-2015, 05:09 AM
Recently I came a across my client's website and it is not work. What's wrong with HostGator service?
I contact him and he told me that they don't answer any more. So, I decided to help him in this case.

What reliable web hosts do you know? Please recommend reliable web hosting providers.

Think that it is high time to give Kvchosting.com a try, it is professional ssd web hosting provider.
Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 2 Years Free. Total of 5 Years. (NEW CUSTOMER Only!) ** Free 2 Years will be added automatically once the account is activated.

TonyJack
09-21-2015, 03:50 AM
I'd recommend absolutehostings.com as the best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have high uptime, skilled support and solid servers.

GrayScorpion
09-22-2015, 01:03 AM
Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

HDLock
09-24-2015, 04:40 AM
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
You can compare downtownhost.com and demontech.net - their hosting solutions look really affordable. Uptime and speed are great.

Jango
09-29-2015, 05:03 AM

What are you planning to host? How much disk space and bandwidth do you require?
I would like to express the point that http://Giga-rdp.in/ is a good option to deal with. These guys know how to keep everything online and accessible for webmasters.

Paul-Henri
10-02-2015, 05:09 AM
As for me smart-web-host.com is best, their deals are reasonable and support staff is skilled. I know coupon ONE-MONTH that gives free month when subscribing for a year.

MorStone
10-05-2015, 05:35 AM
Vpsnine.com is quite reliable. Tech support can be slow and sometimes it takes a few iterations to solve an issue.
The control panels always work, everything's up. Good communication and support. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.