PDA

View Full Version : blog hosting solutions

Shindo
06-17-2015, 03:36 AM
One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for wordpress I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me. I've found two hosts: ViUX.com and cddhosting.com. Can I rely on their wordpress hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

HDLock
06-19-2015, 04:06 AM
Well, I have being using Qualityhostonline.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

TonyJack
06-23-2015, 04:14 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that with hosting from ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

yurgen
06-23-2015, 08:28 AM
Quality hosting is available form ifastnet.com and serverlogix.com.
Their plans are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users.
Servers have neither glitches, nor outages and pricing policy is simple and flexible.

portaltacos
06-25-2015, 02:01 AM
While other hosts looked more expensive at first glance they get cheaper the longer you sign up. This openness is encouraging because they will probable be more open about other things as well.

Jango
06-25-2015, 06:17 AM
I like webhost.pro hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

Paul-Henri
06-30-2015, 03:39 AM
I find ViUX.com to be a reliable wordpress webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Dexterity
07-06-2015, 04:22 AM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Shindo
07-09-2015, 04:39 AM
Now I know ViUX.com (http://www.viux.com/) offering quality cloud hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Andrew Davila
07-13-2015, 07:10 AM
You should go with Power Up Hosting, I have been using them for so long and had no downtime issues at all!