PDA

View Full Version : Kvm ssd vps

TonyJack
05-25-2015, 03:15 AM
I need to know all available reliable and honest companies that would be perfect for KVM SSD VPS hosting services. I've found Hostzealot.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision. Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?

yurgen
05-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Why don't you use a VPS from QHoster.com and Greenlionnet.com?
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
Use them to meet all your needs with no hesitations.

Jango
05-28-2015, 03:00 AM
I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison - check out kvchosting.com (http://kvcwebhost.com/) ssd vps plans.
Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15”
(for NEW CUSTOMER only)

MorStone
06-02-2015, 05:40 AM
When I found Hostzealot.com (http://Hostzealot.com/), I was excited to see there was online, live support. I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

Jodi
06-08-2015, 05:22 AM
You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
Zetservers.com is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support.
Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.

Dexterity
06-11-2015, 04:13 AM
Have you already looked for customer reviews on them? I heard that Hostzealot.com is time-tested host with rich experience, high reputation and solid servers, just give them a try.

Frost$
06-16-2015, 05:46 AM
+ vote for Kvchosting.com ssd vps. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend, all while staying "human". Their Twitter support guys are always there to make your day better.

Shindo
06-17-2015, 03:51 AM
Seems that with hostzealot.com you will receive everything you need. They are providing stable network, featured plans and skilled tech staff.

TonyJack
06-23-2015, 03:03 AM
Thanks for your replies! Now I see that hostzealot.com would fit my demands with their high available support, low pricing and solid servers.

portaltacos
06-25-2015, 02:03 AM
Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Paul-Henri
06-30-2015, 02:14 AM
According to my knowledge hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.