PDA

View Full Version : Do you know CoreSpace?

Paul-Henri
03-23-2015, 03:32 AM
Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order cloud web hosting plan?
My requirements are 20GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth. One of my friends suggested me to choose CoreSpace.com (http://corespace.com/). Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
What other cloud web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

Abhishek03
03-24-2015, 03:26 AM
Yeah. CoreSpace is Central area of a building housing the elevator and stairwells, electrical equipment, restrooms, and other facilities. It typically consumes 5 to 10 percent of the total building space. But I personaly don't have any experience with it.

Shindo
04-01-2015, 03:57 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge CoreSpace.com is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

TonyJack
04-07-2015, 03:39 AM
I know CoreSpace.com is offering quality servers and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Paul-Henri
04-14-2015, 04:48 AM
Thanks for your replies. Now I see that CoreSpace.com is delivering quality hosting deals with high uptime, helpful support and low pricing. Going to use them!

Dexterity
04-20-2015, 04:15 AM
I know that with hosting from CoreSpace.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Ochholtm3
04-27-2015, 01:02 AM
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.