PDA

View Full Version : Is blog commenting helpful for SEO?

MorStone
03-09-2015, 02:46 AM
Need to consult with you, guys. The thing is that I have some blogs that don't receive any traffic at all.
One of my friends recommended me to do blog commenting as it will help to get some traffic. Is it true?
What are your views on paidforumposting.com? Pricing? Any other places to get blog commenting service?

pari91
03-09-2015, 03:13 AM
Your business shouldn't be posting comments on a home and blog just because it gets a boatload of traffic.

TonyJack
04-07-2015, 07:10 AM
I've had a good run dealing with paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) team of writers. they are skilful and know how to drive much traffic to web sites.
Their discounts saved a good sum of money for the further project. I like them a lot and will recommend to my clients.

harinath0890
05-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Blog Commenting is really one of the effective strategy in SEO. This is really helpful to more search traffic.

Paul-Henri
05-07-2015, 07:08 AM
I suppose you should use them without any doubts. As for me the best choice would be if you will use services provided by paidforumposting.com. Their prices are low, team is professional and content is provided with high quality.

Rajeev Sharma
05-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Yes blog commenting is helpful in seo. But this strategy can generate only the trafic and backlinks to the site. Thank you for posting...

Dexterity
07-06-2015, 07:16 AM
Paidforumposting.com is the best option for those who want to get much traffic rapidly.
Their writers are professional and you will have nice experience dealing with them. They offer forum posting, blog content writing, seo article writing services.

Shindo
07-09-2015, 07:06 AM
I can say Paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) is the best option for those who want to get much traffic rapidly. Their writers are professional and you will have nice experience dealing with them. They offer forum posting, blog content writing, seo article writing services.

seoindia-solution
07-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Blog Commenting is really one of the effective strategy in SEO. This is really helpful to more search traffic.

Nexevo Technologi
09-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Blog Commenting is the one of the best step in Off page.Its used to increase the website keywords ranking in the major search engines.