PDA

View Full Version : Need vps to host forum

HDLock
01-27-2015, 05:16 AM
Looking for one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 35GBs - space, bandwidth can be 500GBs. Need to host phpBB forum.
I came across vpsnine.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?

Paul-Henri
02-04-2015, 05:41 AM
As an alternative I can say supremeservers.com (http://www.supremeservers.com/) is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

MorStone
02-06-2015, 04:45 AM
Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.
So far Vpsnine.com (http://Vpsnine.com/) have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business. They are top notch.

advisorracial
02-09-2015, 11:54 PM
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

Dexterity
02-10-2015, 04:00 AM
Taking into consideration your demands I suggest to rely on supremeservers.com. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff.

Jodi
02-12-2015, 03:30 AM
Vpsnine.com look really great vps web host. They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
For all their locations see https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

Shindo
02-13-2015, 05:43 AM
As I see supremeservers.com will meet any demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy vps service, high uptime and professional techies. Thanks for your replies!

Frost$
02-17-2015, 01:54 AM
Their web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that Vpsnine.com does. They started to offer the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

TonyJack
02-19-2015, 04:51 AM
According to my research with supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Jango
03-03-2015, 03:25 AM
I've finally found a good home with vpsnine.com. Their support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.

Andrew Davila
03-18-2015, 11:23 PM
There are having several good web hosting sites which will works good for hosting the forum, for vps to host forum you just try the poweruphosting which is a great website and best fits to your need and requirement.

Abhishek03
03-21-2015, 03:37 AM
There are several web hosting providers that guide, owner and small businesses for good hosting. Now small businesses know what kind of web hosting solution they need. According that they can select a best hosting provider.