PDA

View Full Version : windows vps search

Dexterity
01-19-2015, 05:58 AM
I have a blog that I need to host preferable in Germany because of the location of my visitors.
Think vps will work fine for me as I need over 35 GB of space.
How are Aspnix.com services? any experience dealing with them?

Frost$
01-20-2015, 01:25 AM
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.

Go ahead, aspnix.com is a good option to get windows specialized vps hosting.

Shindo
01-22-2015, 05:12 AM
I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

HDLock
01-26-2015, 02:35 AM
Aspnix.com (http://Aspnix.com/) team place high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do). Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

TonyJack
01-28-2015, 05:33 AM
I see that Aspnix.com server plans are suitable option for any webmaster. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

yurgen
01-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Hostsailor.com provides quality Windows VPS deal with high uptime and their prices are low.
They have solid servers which are supported perfectly well.
Use them to meet all your needs.

Paul-Henri
02-04-2015, 06:05 AM
I suggest you to deal with Aspnix.com hosting services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast

Massimo
02-05-2015, 04:19 AM
They are reliable enough to have a deal with IMHO.

advisorracial
02-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Jango
03-03-2015, 03:29 AM
Aspnix.com (http://Aspnix.com/) team have replied to approx 15 emails within the first 2 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled.
Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. Very happy so far.

Andrew Davila
03-18-2015, 11:19 PM
Aspnix.com server is a great website for VPS search, it is most reliable and server which provides the excellent support, servers. There are having some hosting sites which will work best for windows VPS search. The name of these servers are myhosting, eboundhosting, hostgator, greengeeks, arivexe, inmotion hosting, webhostingpad, knowhost etc.

Abhishek03
03-24-2015, 04:02 AM
I never used service of Aspnix. I can't say anything about it. But I would like to tell you that first you should check what are you searching for and whats your needs? Then compare this service with your needs. If you feel satisfied, then go for it.