PDA

View Full Version : Need VPS plans with 750 GBs of Bandwidth

HDLock
09-18-2014, 03:54 AM
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in US. I need stable server with 750 gbs of bandwidth. Think VPS would work fine for me.
Hostoople.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Jango
09-23-2014, 01:52 AM
I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny. Hostoople.com offer really nice feature-rich hosting packages.
They get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support. Use coupon code 20off for 20% of any hosting plans they offer.

You can also try to look for customer hosting reviews at WHT.

Shindo
09-25-2014, 04:18 AM
I believe you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) would be good to get ssd virtual server hosting solutions at low pricing. They have trustworthy service, knowledgeable support and rock-solid servers.

MorStone
09-30-2014, 02:44 AM
If you ask me, I was really impressed by kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting (http://www.kvcwebhost.com/ssdvpshost/vps-web-hosting.html/) deals. Uptime has been great and pricing is superb.
Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS October 15th 2014, Midnight!
Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.

TonyJack
10-01-2014, 05:06 AM
According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is providing reliable SSD VPS hosting solutions with highest uptime, helpful support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

yurgen
10-01-2014, 06:46 AM
Have a look at VPS deals which hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com provide. Their servers work with neither downtime, not outages.
Support is helpful for 24 hours.

Jodi
10-03-2014, 02:10 AM
Hostoople.com is reliable and trustworthy web hosting provider. I call it all-inclusive one. Uptime is great - 99.99% (it's great).
When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour. They are always willing to take that extra step.

Paul-Henri
10-08-2014, 04:26 AM
I suppose you can use Kvchosting.com without any doubts. They have positive customer reviews, attractive offers and solid servers. Support is available 24/7.