PDA

View Full Version : How to get traffic from article submissions?

Bestseoservice
08-12-2014, 05:28 AM
Article submission are helps to SEO or not. if you are know about any new strategies in SEO, share with me.

WebOutGateway
08-17-2014, 11:30 PM
To ensure traffic in your article, there are several points that you should consider.

Your CONTENT must be timely, interesting and factual. It must be your own, unique article and not anybody else's. It must be well-written and not just for the sake of having an "article". It should have make sense.

Your article must not be all about your business. It must also be informative. Let alone your article speak about your business.

Consider your target audience with the article that you wrote. Create keywords that are easy to think of by a user.

And finally, promote your article in social networking sites to attract audience

HDLock
08-20-2014, 03:07 AM
Believe that it will be reasonable to recommend paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) and their professional team of writers. Pricing is not so cheap, but you will get what you pay for - their work is based on quality.
Coupon: hot10 - 10% Off (does not apply to moderation or recurring packages).

jamesj
09-12-2014, 07:30 PM
I use article submission mostly for getting backlinks; I don't expect to get visitors from those article directories. Although most backlinks from article directories are no-follow, I still create them to diversify my site backlink profile.