PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Windows VPS

TonyJack
07-25-2014, 03:13 AM
I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer windows hosting solutions.
What do I need:
- Hosting to host some ASP product I have + ASP.net site
- up to $30/month
- My site's traffic around 1000 uniques a week and growing, from all over the world
Can I rely on Aspnix.com (https://aspnix.com/)? Any info on them?

primetime
07-29-2014, 12:42 AM
aspnix.com is leader in providing windows based web hosting solutions. So no wonder you found them. Go ahead and order.

MorStone
08-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Well, Aspnix.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag.

yurgen
08-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Use aspnix company with no hesitations. They are really good in deliviring quality hositng service.

Jodi
08-08-2014, 03:21 AM
You will get double ram on aspnix.com vps as a special. They provide hyper-v backups and have really useful speed test option. Their customer support is great.
They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included.

Shindo
08-12-2014, 04:34 AM
I know that Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

HDLock
08-20-2014, 03:13 AM
The abundance of good feedbacks makes Aspnix.com the most preferable one for getting windows hosting deals. Why do you still hesitate?
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Dexterity
08-29-2014, 04:07 AM
As for me Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

TonyJack
09-09-2014, 04:09 AM
After some research I have noticed services offered by Webintellects.com which have attractive deals and low pricing, I'd like to give them a try.

Paul-Henri
09-16-2014, 05:05 AM
From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Aspnix.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.