PDA

View Full Version : Practical SEO Tips for Ecommerce

WebOutGateway
07-25-2014, 02:51 AM
Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website. Through this, a site will have an access and an additional chances of appearing in a search engine, thus making it sure that users will land on their website. For Ecommerce, it is more crucial, getting traffic will not end there, the battles continue on how you please your customer to stay, be hooked, and buy you products and services.

So, what are the ways to strengthen your E-commerce website traffic?

Check this out to find out more:

http://weboutsourcing-gateway.com/blog/2014/05/5-practical-seo-tips-for-your-ecommerce/

Jodi
08-11-2014, 02:47 AM
Believe that it will be also useful to say that forum posting and blog commenting help to drive traffic to web site. Paidforumposting.com (http://Paidforumposting.com/) have a good team of professional writers. Coupon: content12 - 12% Off (does not apply to moderation or recurring packages).

Bestseoservice
08-19-2014, 04:09 AM
I will promote E-commerce websites also , i am using Social media websites for promotion and backlinks purpose for forum posting and guest blogging .

WebOutGateway
08-27-2014, 02:01 AM
E-commerce is a sort of business that uses electronic system such as Internet and other computer
networks in buying and selling of products and services of a Freelancer or a company. In electronic business industry,
e-commerce became a vital tool in exchanging data and information to assist the financing and payment aspects of business transactions.

Based on the survey conducted by SLI system in 2013, nearly five hundred retailers found
improving conversions and attracting more visitors in their website are the biggest challenge for their e-commerce business.

To address the challenge, most of retailers plan to have different
strategies for their e-commerce business such as upgrading e-commerce platforms, improving
their site engines, and search engine optimization efforts can help them. Moreover, there is an alternative way in improving
e-commerce marketing strategy –integrating social media.
Today, social media can elevate a business into success.

If you are part of this online business meadow, take these four guidelines in taking current strategies
into the next level of social media marketing:

1. Give them what “they” want. In e-commerce business, it is important to know your target
audience and know what they need. Building a relationship with them will help you know their concerns and interests.
Therefore, use social media sites to sprinkle customers’ reviews and relevant
information depending on their taste buds throughout your social media platforms, as well as links to similar information
on your website. Make sure to resemble your company’s branding throughout all social media networks, so wherever they
are on the Web, users know they are actually dealing with you.

2. Promote exclusive offers. Use social networking sites in promoting your exclusive products
and services that can bring you links and gain visitors from different social channels.
You can also give them a reason to check out the link of your post through giving them announcements or breaking news.

3. Don’t just sell, build relationship. Building relationship to your target audience can help you promote your products
and services. Building relationship will give you an opportunity to build trust and credibility. But “relationship” is not enough to gain customers.
You also need a strong influence to the public.
Having a relationship with influencers will be a great advantage for your e-commerce marketing strategy.
Getting the attention of your customers will make it easy.

4. Competitive Intelligence can very useful. Monitor your competitors. Conduct a competitive audit
in your top competitors in the industry. Observe the social networking sites in which they are active and what type of content
they publish on the web. Also, you can monitor how
they promote specific products, programs, or events via social media.
You must do a competitive analysis. Engaging with your competitor may help you creating ideas about E-commerce marketing.

CONCLUSION

Increasing sales to stay relevant is the primary goal of a company why they use social media.
Through this, your company can obtain lead and nurture lead over competitors.
Currently, social media became an achievement in the success of an e-commerce business.

http://weboutsourcing-gateway.com/blog/2014/05/e-commerce-strategy-social-media-integration/

jamesj
09-15-2014, 10:20 PM
No one here has mentioned the mobile optimization. Many customers, especially the young people, tend to shop online for the convenience. Many online stores aren’t optimized for use on mobile devices. They are difficult to read, the buttons are too small, and users are frustrated.
Therefore, optimize your ecommerce site for mobile use as well to get more success.

Rajeev Sharma
06-24-2015, 12:12 PM
Yes social media is the great way to promote ecommerce website with quality content for the postings....

Parul1212
10-07-2015, 01:25 AM
If you are a small ecommerce business owner, chances are your budget is limited for areas such as advertising, search engine optimization, email marketing, and website design. I’ve been in that situation for years, deciding how to spend my limited budget wisely. I decide which projects are beyond my expertise, to outsource, and which projects I can learn and do myself. One area I am self-taught in is SEO. I gained my knowledge through reading books, blogs, journals, and putting my skills to the test – on my own websites.

Parul1212
10-07-2015, 01:26 AM
If you are a small ecommerce business owner, chances are your budget is limited for areas such as advertising, search engine optimization, email marketing, and website design. I’ve been in that situation for years, deciding how to spend my limited budget wisely. I decide which projects are beyond my expertise, to outsource, and which projects I can learn and do myself. One area I am self-taught in is SEO. I gained my knowledge through reading books, blogs, journals, and putting my skills to the test – on my own websites.

davidwarner033
02-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Important SEO tips for E-commerce Website:

1. Place keywords in your title tags
2. Use keywords in the URL structure
3. Use custom product descriptions
4. Allow Product Reviews from Users
5. Use Alt Image Tags
6. Use Social Media

Thoughtgrid
10-05-2016, 02:12 AM
In the following tips are perform keyword research,use top keyword for URL page,use exact keyword in page title,keep page title short,use your keyword in H1 tag,keyword in alt image tag,links are important.

Vituanna
11-15-2016, 09:10 AM
So some mine Keyword Research for Topics Customers Care About the hardest part can be knowing what customers want to read or watch a video about. From an SEO point of view, the answers can be found in a specialized form of customer research: keyword research. Customers tell Google what they care about, and through the keyword research tool Google allows marketers to view that data.

rini
11-24-2016, 11:39 PM
Can anyone explain me about the difference between E-commerce website and a normal website?

jeffronald19
12-15-2016, 10:26 PM
1. Keyword Research
2. Responsive Web Design
3. Original, Descriptive Title Tags
4. Original Product Description Text
5. Allow Customers to Leave Reviews
6. Rich Snippets
7. Use a Blog
8. Social Media
9. Meta Descriptions for Higher CTRs
10. Page URLs
11. Attractive Product Images
12. Link Building

abhishek1
01-20-2017, 12:37 AM
The best way to promote an E-commerce website is through Social media.Google+, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are the major traffic sources for a website. seo will give you the best results in long run.

Hamsa Enviro
02-07-2017, 11:27 PM
The best way to promote your site i through the social media platform and blogging.It will increase your website traffic.

david smith
04-14-2017, 04:02 AM
Many tips are available which can be done to increase the eCommerce conversion rate. Some of the tips are:

when visitors come to the website, they must easily find what they are searching.
The order placing process must be quick and simple.
The user interface of the website must be attractive and function properly.
Make sure the product images on the website are of high quality.
Have a lot of product reviews from the existing customers.

haimht
04-28-2017, 12:10 PM
Hi, I must say that you guys have done a great work here. These SEO Tips are good and I will definitely keep those in my mind and will give it a shot. Let's see if it works or what result I get.

Thanks!
Haim Toledano (https://tackk.com/@HaimToledano)

nickbillions
04-30-2017, 09:31 AM
Check out these SEO and traffic-building systems here:
(REMOVE THE SPACE IN THE URL)
http://bit. ly/Jay-Abraham-Marketing-HardDrive

osforum4
07-05-2017, 02:36 AM
For starting a good SEO campaign of any ECommerse website first thing that you need to make sure is all the pages(product page) have different title and keywords(some changes).Other things also necessary like correct alt tag text for each image, Description of product, URL structure and much more.

johnnymorgan
11-29-2017, 11:18 PM
I will promote E-commerce sites also , i am using Social networking sites for promotion and backlinks purpose for community publishing and visitor writing a blog.