PDA

View Full Version : Brazil Host

Shindo
06-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Which hosting provider in Brazil do you know?
I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about Maxihost (http://www.maxihost.com.br/)? Are they trustworthy?

TonyJack
06-27-2014, 02:07 AM
I think you should look for reviews on them. According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have powerful servers, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Paul-Henri
07-04-2014, 01:13 AM
As I see services from Maxihost.com.br are really quality and provided by professional team. I really like their stability of network and servers.

Nolsikolos
07-04-2014, 01:22 AM
You will be surprised at how often things go wrong at the most inconvenient of times. Incidentally, just because a host advertises that it has 24/7 support does not necessarily mean that it really has that kind of support. Test them out by emailing at midnight and on Saturday nights, Sunday mornings, etc.

Dexterity
07-10-2014, 12:17 AM
I know Maxihost.com.br has nice reputation in the Brazil hosting market. They offer 99.99% uptime, zero packet loss and protected server solutions.

Shindo
07-21-2014, 01:16 AM
Thanks for your assistance. Going to use Maxihost.com.br services which attracted me with high available support and reasonable deals.