PDA

View Full Version : Redswitches servers

Shindo
02-28-2014, 04:50 AM
I am in search of information on dedicated server solutions from Redswitches.com.
What can you say about their uptime and customer care?
Are their prices reasonable?
Thanks in advance

TonyJack
03-05-2014, 04:05 AM
I know that with Redswitches.com (http://redswitches.com/) everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Frost$
03-07-2014, 08:00 AM
Pretty good and fast servers offered by hostforweb.com - located in Chicago, US.
The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Paul-Henri
03-12-2014, 04:39 AM
I would recommend to rely on Redswitches.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.

HDLock
03-13-2014, 08:43 AM
Give Glowhost.com a try. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. For example WordPress, just choose the WordPress script, fill out your info and click a button and it builds the database for you.
haven't been aware of any outages. good work!

Dexterity
03-17-2014, 03:14 AM
You should go with Redswitches.com solutions for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.

Shindo
03-24-2014, 06:08 AM
Now I see that Redswitches.com is really best option for any webmaster who needs solid servers for low price. Thanks for your replies!