PDA

View Full Version : wordpress hosting

Shindo
02-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Hello there! I am looking for stable hosting provider.
What are your views on 27hosting.com (http://27hosting.com/)?
Are they good for running wordpress blogs?
Which will be better to use for highest uptime and good support?
Thanks in advance

HDLock
02-10-2014, 07:15 AM
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but dthosting.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient hosting provider on this planet.
I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.

TonyJack
02-11-2014, 05:32 AM
I think you should give a chance to 27hosting.com plans. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding.

Jango
02-13-2014, 08:07 AM
I can also recommend demontech.net as it is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

Paul-Henri
02-18-2014, 03:47 AM
According to my knowledge 27hosting.com is offering really quality hosting solutions. This company is reputable enough to satisfy their customers with stable hosting.

MorStone
02-19-2014, 08:31 AM
I have proudly been hosting my site with demontech.net, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.

Dexterity
02-21-2014, 03:09 AM
I recommend 27hosting.com webhosting solutions for everyone who is looking for time-tested and reliable services. You will get high stability, useful features and affordable prices.