PDA

View Full Version : fastest dedicated hosting

Shindo
02-06-2014, 05:17 AM
Need host offering fastest linux dedicated hosting deals.
HDD - 200GB
RAM - 4GB
Bandwidth - 4TB
After some research I've found Newpush.com. Location is not really important, so what host will be better to use in terms of reliability?

TonyJack
02-11-2014, 05:08 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research Newpush.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Jango
02-13-2014, 07:50 AM
I know that aspnix.com offer nice powerful servers in Germany and USA.
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money! It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.

Paul-Henri
02-18-2014, 05:39 AM
I know much good related to Aspnix.com, their hosting services are based on quality. I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help and performance servers.

MorStone
02-20-2014, 03:00 AM
I strongly believe that the comparison will help you to choose the best option for getting dedicated servers.
I know crookservers.com, mddhosting.com and hostingsource.com - I like their dedicated servers, they include lots of useful features and much resources.

Compare them and choose the best one.

Dexterity
02-21-2014, 06:38 AM
You can rely on Newpush (http://newpush.com/) dedicated server deals. You will get high performance services, knowledgeable support and reasonable pricing.