PDA

View Full Version : Good hosting with Free ecommerce tools?

Jodi
11-29-2013, 06:37 AM
Is Dailyrazor.com good for hosting ecommerce sites with them?
Do you have any personal experience with them?
I need to read your feedbacks of this company.
Share discounts if you know any.

Dementor
12-02-2013, 05:05 AM
If you are in search of quality ecommerce hosting provider you can trust Newpush.com plans. They are reputable host with affordable pricing, solid dedicated servers and stable network. Support is always ready to help and armed with knowledge.

artist
12-02-2013, 08:00 AM
If you have a deal with ifastnet (https://ifastnet.com/portal/) or readymakers (http://readymakers.com/web-hosting.html), you will get quality hosting service for running not only e-shops but for hosting any other websites with.
Their prices are modest and support is active and helpful.

Paul-Henri
12-06-2013, 03:52 AM
I support Newpush.com suggestion to get reliable e-commerce solutions. You will be pleased dealing with their polite support which is providing high stability, useful features and reasonable pricing.

Jango
12-10-2013, 03:59 AM
This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
DailyRazor have been providing hosting services since 2001. It is time-tested web host.
Their shared web hosting plans come with a 30 days moneyback guarantee.

Shindo
12-19-2013, 03:21 AM
I believe you need to do a comparison of offers to choose the best host. My recommendation is ViUX (http://www.viux.com/) solutions. They are providing stable fast servers and quality customer care.

MorStone
12-20-2013, 07:39 AM
I've been using dailyrazor.com for a long time and they're fantastic.
It is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code: 15PD when placing your order.

Great plus for them: Free Site Builder w/ 500+ professional web templates!

HDLock
01-10-2014, 05:02 AM
There seems to be virtually no down-time, and their servers are extremely fast. The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Dailyrazor.com will be good choice!

TonyJack
01-20-2014, 05:34 AM
I think you should get more reliable options to make a proper choice. As I know Newpush.com is the best option to get e-commerce solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Dexterity
01-30-2014, 03:35 AM
I can say Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

Frost$
02-04-2014, 05:19 AM
I have only had good experiences with dailyrazor.com web host!
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

opticnet
02-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.