PDA

View Full Version : We've developed a nice little community here...

incka
05-25-2004, 02:38 PM
I was looking through the top 20 posters and thinking what a nice little community we have developed here... Mike always wishfully thinking, me quoting my company registration number everypost, a few people with four letter first names and a second name starting with M, a few people with great custom made avatars, a few people with massive sites, a few people with no sites at all...

We have a great community don't we?

Kyle
05-25-2004, 03:50 PM
I agree. I actually haven't been posting anywhere else or looking at any other forums. I no longer obsess over Google updates and NEVER visit webmasterworld anymore. I go to webpronews which covers all the important garbage at webmasterworld, so it works out nicely.

Yes I hope this continues to grow and be successful for Chris.

ozgression
05-25-2004, 10:03 PM
I seldom visit SitePointForums anymore... get the same info here without all the cr@p :)

Cheers...
________
BMW F650 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/BMW_F650)

Mike
05-26-2004, 12:15 AM
Yes, it is a great community :)

I rarely go anywhere else, only if I'm bored. Here is not too small, not too big, and you get all the same news...

It's been good to watch it grow since it's launch :)

incka
05-26-2004, 12:55 AM
I do go elsewhere, but this is by far the best place...

r2d2
05-26-2004, 04:52 AM
Yep its great here, keeps the motivation going.

Everyone here talks sense (mostly :) ), and theres no crap

nohaber
05-26-2004, 06:02 AM
I still don't feel like a part of this community, because of my limited experience. I have learned a great deal here. It takes time to learn how to do well online, and I feel that this site has saved me a lot of time that I might have wasted on ideas that don't work.
There's no crap on this forum, and I don't feel like posting crap here. Some other forums predispose me to get into crap though. :D
Chris, and all others here are class acts.

Percept
05-26-2004, 06:14 AM
I still check a lot of other forums ( or blogs, newsletters, newssites, ... ) but I keep coming back at WSP.

incka
05-26-2004, 08:20 AM
nohaber, you would be alot more part of the community if we knew what to call you... Anyway I remember you, I might not remember your username but I remember you have diet software selling sites and an affiliate program.

r2d2
05-26-2004, 10:59 AM
I didnt really feel part of the community for the first few weeks/month - till I had a coupla sites I think, one with advertising really, made me feel like more of a 'pro'.

Also I feel Im able to help people a lot more now, more with coding though rather than 'ebusiness' issues.

incka
05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I'm still really grateful for your CSS help...

Peter T Davis
05-26-2004, 01:12 PM
I started coming here because it's Chris's forum, but since there's so much good content I'm coming back at least weekly now. :)

incka
05-29-2004, 02:53 PM
So what do we all want to drink from this web pub?

Percept
05-29-2004, 03:16 PM
A lipton ice-tea