PDA

View Full Version : Stable server search

Paul-Henri
09-09-2013, 01:43 AM
I have found out that Redswitches.com and ChicagoVPS.net servers are what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on these hosting providers.
So, I decided to ask forum members if they know about these hosts.
Will it be worth to deal with them?

Stein
09-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? I have heard that ChicagoVPS (http://chicagovps.net/) have high reputation among webmasters and providing stable network, low pricing and definitely best customer care.

Shindo
09-20-2013, 03:47 AM
According to my research ChicagoVPS.net is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Dementor
09-26-2013, 02:55 AM
You can rely on ChicagoVPS.net, they are providing server deals which are reliable and cost not much. Support is helpful and active and uptime is high.

Cloudc.me
09-29-2013, 01:58 AM
I doubt they are new in the market and bad reviews. Check hosting forum sections.

smashedpanel
09-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Is the charge made according to actual usage or are you expected to pre-pay for a potential overage? It is better not to go for hosts that expect you to prepay for overages, since it is very hard to forsee when your site will exceed its bandwidth and by how much.