PDA

View Full Version : SSD VPS hosting

artist
07-16-2013, 07:05 AM
My friend needs a SSD VPS account and a2hosting.com provides them a lot on sweet terms, I wonder if they are as good as they are spoken about?

Paul-Henri
07-19-2013, 01:42 AM
You can use ChicagoVPS (http://chicagovps.net/) VPS solutions for sure. You will receive stable fast plans which work with neither glitches, nor outages. Prices are modest and support is skilled.

Stein
07-25-2013, 12:58 AM
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that AJKservers.co.uk is offering nice ssd vps deals. They have professional support which is answering fast without scripted replies and always respond prompt in respectful manner.

Shindo
08-01-2013, 04:39 AM
There are no better option than ChicagoVPS.net services to use. You will be pleased with their affordable pricing, skilled staff and high level customer care.

Dementor
08-12-2013, 04:38 AM
According to my research ChicagoVPS.net is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

artist
08-12-2013, 07:44 AM
As I see a2hosting SSD VPS will be fine for my needs.
Servers are stable and prices are affordable.

smashedpanel
09-30-2013, 05:15 AM
Telnet or SSH access is useful for certain things, including testing CGI scripts, maintaining databases, etc. Cron jobs may be needed for programs that you need to be run periodically (eg once a day). Check to see if these facilities are provided.

Jodi
12-26-2013, 07:19 AM
I'd like to add that kvchosting.com is a good place for ordering ssd vps plans.
As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.

TonyJack
01-20-2014, 05:14 AM
SSD can deliver a significant performance boost, but it depends on other factors such as the CPU load on the host machine. Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) is providing high uptime, skilled support and nice features. Pricing is low. You can rely on their ssd vps deals!

yurgen
01-20-2014, 07:53 AM
A2hosting is worth every cent you pay for their service.
Prices are competitive and support is active around the clock.
GLOVE34 is their 34% off.

MorStone
01-23-2014, 08:24 AM
I'm using Kvchosting.com SSD VPS to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients. They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification (dedicated/virtual would be a lot faster), and overall everything works great.
They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.

Dexterity
01-30-2014, 03:51 AM
As I see Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) offer really good hosting at reasonable rates. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is best.

NodePacket
02-01-2014, 01:24 AM
SSH access is useful for certain things, including testing CGI scripts, maintaining databases, etc. Cron jobs may be needed for programs that you need to be run periodically (eg once a day). Check to see if these facilities are provided.

opticnet
02-05-2014, 01:19 AM
What good is that account to you when your site is down or the server is overloaded? Research how long the hosting business has been in operation. See if they have recently changed ownership, and if they show positive cash flow.