PDA

View Full Version : Canadian hosting

Paul-Henri
06-27-2013, 01:40 AM
I am looking for a suggestion for a shared hosting provider in Canada. I've come across Planethoster.net and their plans seems to be offered at inexpensive prices. I don't have any information on them, anyone have experience using their services and has a good word for them?

Stein
07-04-2013, 02:52 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard lots of positive on Planethoster (http://ca.planethoster.net/) services which are provided by skilled team for reasonable prices, you won't regret.

Shindo
08-01-2013, 04:22 AM
I believe you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. As I see Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. It is quality hosting provider. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently, you will get fastest stable solutions.

Shindo
08-01-2013, 04:23 AM
As an alternative my recommendation is Aspnix.com. These guys know how to keep everything working. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.

Dementor
09-03-2013, 02:01 AM
According to my research Planethoster.net company have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

smashedpanel
09-30-2013, 05:00 AM
The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch.

Paul-Henri
11-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Thanks for your replies folks! I am with Planethoster.net for half year and have only positive impressions. They are providing high uptime and featured plans. Support is available all round the clock and can help with any issue.

Dexterity
12-12-2013, 03:52 AM
There are no better option in Canada to get quality hosting solutions for low prices than Planethoster.net. They are trustworthy provider with high stability and skilled support staff.

Jango
12-17-2013, 03:55 AM
I'd like to add that crookservers.com (http://crookservers.com/) have stable and fast servers in Canada.
It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.