PDA

View Full Version : Do you use outsourcing support?

Dementor
06-21-2013, 05:03 AM
I'd like to learn from web hosting managers about tech support. How do you handle your servers? For yourself or utilizing outsourcing? I have noticed positive reviews on Supportmonk.com solutions, their deals seems attractive and low priced, what do you know about their phone and ticket support?

Natcoweb
06-24-2013, 02:57 AM
What's their pricing policy?

Paul-Henri
07-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Well, I think that it is really wise to use such services which will provide you professional support, high level customer care and all this for reasonable price. That is why I am using SupportMonk (http://www.supportmonk.com/) solutions Their technical staff are professionals and always available to help with my issues. I like their prices and nice features.

Stein
08-22-2013, 04:18 AM
I am using Supportmonk.com and have no complaints. I have no experience with the other companies but this place is pretty solid for the money it costs to have them watch a server. Tickets are responded to pretty quickly. Like everyone who runs a website, I'd want my tickets responded to immediately, but I have to accept they have other customers and can get busy.

Shindo
09-20-2013, 04:38 AM
I've done research and now see that Supportmonk.com is great at server hardening, optimization and protection. They are offering low-cost plans with helpful support and skilled tech staff always available for assistance. These guys know how to provide their customers best level service for reasonable pricing, highly recommend!